In this edition of The Final Call, you will find the following:
- "Trouble in Trenton"
Coverage of the Black community's response to the brutal rape of a 7-year old in Trenton, New Jersey. On the ground coverage by the FCN's Saeed Shabazz and Nisa I. Muhammad.
- "Ruling sets stage for a broader fight for inmate access to The Final Call."
Coverage of the victory for a prisoner in Louisiana who had previously been denied access to his Final Call subscription. This is taking place in many prisons across the U.S. A report by Jesse Muhammad.
- "Why Michael Steele Won't Go" a perspective from Earl Ofari Hutchinson.
- "The Sacredness of the Female" by The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.
- "The Angry World" by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad
- A report from FCN Contributor Brian E. Muhammad on the recently concluded Arab League summit in Sirte, Libya.
- "Is Every Black Man and Anti-Semite?" from the Historical Research Department of the Nation of Islam.
- Reflections on Sister Wauneta LoneWolf's life from her daughter, YoNasDa Lonewolf.
And much, much more!