|Editor-in-Chief of The Final Call Richard B. Muhammad who is at 'ground-zero' in Ferguson, MO|
If you are relying on CNN, MSNBC and FOX to tell you what is going on in #Ferguson, then you don't really know what's going on.
I just conducted an exclusive interview with the Editor-in-Chief of The Final Call Richard B. Muhammad who is at 'ground-zero' in Ferguson, MO and has been there for quite some time delivering direct information to the public.
Not only is he conducting top-notch reporting and sending pictures documenting what is taking place, but he is also doing his duty as a Muslim, an advocate and protector of our people.
During this brief interview, he delivers his candid perspectives on the following:
- The reality on the ground, which is not being reported by the “mainstream media” and the role of the Nation of Islam in preventing the loss of life
- The presence of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder
- White agent provocateurs creating mischief among peaceful Black protesters
- The importance of institutions like The Final Call when it comes to telling our stories
- His discussion with the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan on the unrest in Ferguson
- The militarized police presence in Ferguson
(The audio runs a little over 16 minutes.)